All students receive an Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer to use throughout the year. Having access to this caliber of technology affords numerous learning opportunities such as:
- Mastering effective and engaging communication skills by working with a wide variety of multimedia presentation methodologies, such as movies, Prezis, Power Point, and more
- Creating a global community by connecting with experts and peers in Israel and around the world
- Utilizing the top rate online educational programs, such as the ALEKS program used along with skilled and knowledgeable math teachers
- Strengthening research skills by developing refined abilities to access and assess a multitude of sources, from the Library of Congress to OWL Purdue
- Navigating shared documents online
- Engaging in peer editing and review
- Learning how to successfully manage time online, at school and at home
- Practicing effective and proper email communication with teachers, peers, and outside experts students contact for their research
- Acting as responsible digital citizens
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
25 Years and Soaring!
Click Here for the In-Flight Entertainment
Mishloach Manot Ordering Now Open
Continuing 8th Grade Parent and Student Questionnaires
2017.2018 K-12 Calendar
Volunteer at DAT
Click here to volunteer at DAT
Thank you for supporting our Parlor Meeting
Click here for pictures and Mr. Rotbart's 25th Anniversary Speech
What does a DAT Graduate Look Like?
Watch the DAT 12th Grade Graduation Video.
Shop and Raise for DAT!
Click here for great ways to raise money for our school