- All students learn about the same topic
- Dialogue between students about topic and trip
- Group discussions and communication skills
- Sharing of different perspectives
Practice living in a community
- Shared spaces
Related to overall curriculum and goals
- Applying knowledge (General and Judaic) in a new field
- Interactions outside classroom allows for unique questions and insights to solidify learning
- 21st century skills
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
25 Years and Soaring!
Click Here for the In-Flight Entertainment
Mishloach Manot Ordering Now Open
Continuing 8th Grade Parent and Student Questionnaires
2017.2018 K-12 Calendar
Volunteer at DAT
Click here to volunteer at DAT
Thank you for supporting our Parlor Meeting
Click here for pictures and Mr. Rotbart's 25th Anniversary Speech
What does a DAT Graduate Look Like?
Watch the DAT 12th Grade Graduation Video.
Shop and Raise for DAT!
Click here for great ways to raise money for our school