Welcome!Thank you for your interest in Denver Academy of Torah. We love talking to families about our school and we invite you to learn more. We are here to answer all of your questions and guide you through the application process.
The following is an overview of the application process and important dates:
- The first step is to contact us and schedule a time for an individual tour. Please call our Director of Admission and Communications at 720.859.6806 or email@example.com .
- Please click here to begin the online application process. Once you have submitted your application we will be in touch with you to schedule your child's full day student visit.
- Be sure to request your children's transcripts for applicants entering 1st grade and up.
- Please complete your application by Wednesday, February 8, 2017.
- Notification of Admission Decisions will be available beginning on March 8, 2017 for students entering K-5 and March 1, 2017 for students entering 6-8. Applicants for 9-12 will be notified beginning on February 24, 2017.
- Signed enrollment contracts are due by March 24, 2017.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
25 Years and Soaring!
Click Here for the In-Flight Entertainment
Mishloach Manot Ordering Now Open
Continuing 8th Grade Parent and Student Questionnaires
2017.2018 K-12 Calendar
Volunteer at DAT
Click here to volunteer at DAT
Thank you for supporting our Parlor Meeting
Click here for pictures and Mr. Rotbart's 25th Anniversary Speech
What does a DAT Graduate Look Like?
Watch the DAT 12th Grade Graduation Video.
Shop and Raise for DAT!
Click here for great ways to raise money for our school