Davening at DAT
Building a meaningful and consistent practice of tefillah (prayer) is a goal that we have for all of our students. Please see below for the tunes that are associated with each daily prayer as recorded by former DAT teacher, Eli Bilmes. Please note that you may need to increase your speaker volume.
The page numbers correlate to the Artscroll Hebrew/English siddur, followed by Hebrew only siddur.
1. Mah Tovu p. 12, p. 6
2. Adon Olam p. 12, p. 6
3. Yigdal p.12, p. 7
4. Bircat HaTorah, elu devarim, Elihi Neshama p.16-17, p. 9-10
5. Birkat Hashachar p.18-20, p. 11-13
6. Mizmor Shir Chanukat Habayit p.54-56, p. 24
7. Baruch Sheamar p.58-60, p. 25
8. Hodu p.60-62, p. 26-28
9. Vehu Rachum p.62-64, p. 28 (line 6) - p. 29
10. Mizmor LeTodah p.64-66, p. 29-30
11. Ashrei p.66-68, p. 30-32
12. Halleluyah 1 p. 70, p. 3313. Halleluyah 2 p. 70-72, p. 33-34
14. Halleluyah 3 p.72, p. 34-35
15. Halleluyah 4 p.72-74, p. 35
16. Halleluyah 5 p.74, p. 35
17. Baruch Adonai Leolam p.74-78, p. 35-37
18. Vayosha Adoani, Az Yashir p.78-80, p. 38-40
19. Yishtabach p.82, p. 4120. The Berachot of Shema (Yotzer) p.84-86, p. 42-43
21. Teetbarach Tzuraynu p.86-88, p. 43-44
22. LeEl Baruch p.88, p. 44
23. Ahava rabah p.88-90, p. 44-45
24. Shema p.90-94, p. 45-47
25. Emet Veyatziv p.94. p. 48
26. Ezrat Avoteinu p.96, p. 48-49
27. Lamnatzayach p.152, p. 79
28. Uva Letzion
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Click here to learn about this summer's fabulous program
Afterschool Enrichments, Aftercare and Homework Help
Click here to sign up or learn more about our after school program
25 Years and Soaring!
Click Here for the In-Flight Entertainment
Volunteer at DAT
Click here to volunteer at DAT
2017.2018 K-12 Calendar
Thank you for supporting our Parlor Meeting
Click here for pictures and Mr. Rotbart's 25th Anniversary Speech
What does a DAT Graduate Look Like?
Watch the DAT 12th Grade Graduation Video.
Shop and Raise for DAT!
Click here for great ways to raise money for our school