Davening at DAT
Building a meaningful and consistent practice of tefillah (prayer) is a goal that we have for all of our students. Please see below for the tunes that are associated with each daily prayer as recorded by former DAT teacher, Eli Bilmes. Please note that you may need to increase your speaker volume.
The page numbers correlate to the Artscroll Hebrew/English siddur, followed by Hebrew only siddur.
1. Mah Tovu p. 12, p. 6
2. Adon Olam p. 12, p. 6
3. Yigdal p.12, p. 7
4. Bircat HaTorah, elu devarim, Elihi Neshama p.16-17, p. 9-10
5. Birkat Hashachar p.18-20, p. 11-13
6. Mizmor Shir Chanukat Habayit p.54-56, p. 24
7. Baruch Sheamar p.58-60, p. 25
8. Hodu p.60-62, p. 26-28
9. Vehu Rachum p.62-64, p. 28 (line 6) - p. 29
10. Mizmor LeTodah p.64-66, p. 29-30
11. Ashrei p.66-68, p. 30-32
12. Halleluyah 1 p. 70, p. 3313. Halleluyah 2 p. 70-72, p. 33-34
14. Halleluyah 3 p.72, p. 34-35
15. Halleluyah 4 p.72-74, p. 35
16. Halleluyah 5 p.74, p. 35
17. Baruch Adonai Leolam p.74-78, p. 35-37
18. Vayosha Adoani, Az Yashir p.78-80, p. 38-40
19. Yishtabach p.82, p. 4120. The Berachot of Shema (Yotzer) p.84-86, p. 42-43
21. Teetbarach Tzuraynu p.86-88, p. 43-44
22. LeEl Baruch p.88, p. 44
23. Ahava rabah p.88-90, p. 44-45
24. Shema p.90-94, p. 45-47
25. Emet Veyatziv p.94. p. 48
26. Ezrat Avoteinu p.96, p. 48-49
27. Lamnatzayach p.152, p. 79
28. Uva Letzion
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
25 Years and Soaring!
Click Here for the In-Flight Entertainment
Mishloach Manot Ordering Now Open
Continuing 8th Grade Parent and Student Questionnaires
2017.2018 K-12 Calendar
Volunteer at DAT
Click here to volunteer at DAT
Thank you for supporting our Parlor Meeting
Click here for pictures and Mr. Rotbart's 25th Anniversary Speech
What does a DAT Graduate Look Like?
Watch the DAT 12th Grade Graduation Video.
Shop and Raise for DAT!
Click here for great ways to raise money for our school